Veterinary Surgical Incise Drape
€96.00 (ex vat)
Quantity in box: 20
- Sterile, Self-adhesive, Iodine Impregnated, Surgical Incise Drape, made from polyurethane.
- Thin but extremely strong, the iodine incise drape is tear resistant, but can be cleanly cut with a scalpel.
- Polyurethane film is semi-permeable, allowing the skin to breath and prevents moisture build up under the drape.
- Provides a sterile working field around the operation site and broad-spectrum antimicrobial.
- Iodine incise drapes are suitable for surgical procedures where there is a greater risk with wound contamination, e.g. orthopaedics, spinal, abdominal & thoracic surgery.
- 34cm x 54cm size.
- Waterproof film.
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation.
- Adheres right up to wound edge.
- Yellowish transparent glare free surface.
- Conformable and elastic.
- Each Iodine Incise Drape is sterile and individually wrapped in peel apart pouch.
- CE & FDA Certified